Dental Services in Los Gatos
Have you not been to the dentist in a long time because of anxiety? Are you constantly in pain or simply unhappy with how your smile looks and feels? Here at Los Gatos Dental Group, our team works hard to create an environment where people always feel right at home. We want to earn your trust, help you feel comfortable, and leave you with truly exceptional results for your oral health and happiness. Here are just some of the valuable benefits you’ll find here:
- Our excellent team of doctors and staff members is constantly undergoing further training to improve our level of care.
- We have a beautiful, large office space that’s filled with the latest in dental technology including CEREC, lasers, digital panoramic X-rays, intraoral cameras, and much more.
- We offer Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas), IV sedation, and other types of sedation to make your visit as easy and stress free as possible.
- Our team always takes a minimally invasive approach to your care meaning that our philosophy of treatment is to preserve as much tooth structure as we can by utilizing the most current techniques and materials.
- Our comprehensive list of treatment options means you’ll receive virtually all the care you need in one familiar location.
- We’re great at treating people with dental phobias, and emergency cases are always welcome!
Although not our first priority, it is important to us that you have confidence in how your smile looks. That’s why we offer various services that improve the appearance of your teeth, including porcelain veneers, metal-free restorations, and even gum recontouring through soft-tissue laser treatments. During your consultations with us, we can discuss your goals and needs and then create the perfect plan to give you your ideal smile.
If you consistently wake up in the morning with jaw pain or headaches, these symptoms don’t have to become your new normal. We can diagnose and treat problems with your temporomandibular joint (TMJ), which is located just in front of your ears, using conservative methods like a splint or oral appliance. This appliance forces your jaw muscles to relax while you sleep. As a result, you can experience less pain, less wear on your teeth, and better mornings overall.
Are you looking for a more permanent treatment for your lost teeth? Although traditional dental bridges and dentures can fill in the gaps and complete the look of your smile, only dental implants imitate real tooth structure and keep the jaw bone robust and strong. This means that your replacement teeth can last for decades longer and give you more biting power with a firmer foundation. Schedule your consultation for dental implants in Los Gatos today!
Most of the time, we want to work with the natural teeth that you already have. You only get one set of permanent teeth, after all. However, sometimes the best way to care for your smile’s health is to remove a problem tooth. If this is the case for you, our team will do everything we can to make sure that you’re comfortable and well cared for throughout the entire process. If necessary, we can also go through your replacement options, so you don’t have to live with an incomplete smile for long.
Dental visits don’t have to be a stressful experience. In addition to our friendly, relaxing office atmosphere, we can provide sedation options that reduce your anxiety and help you feel at ease in the dental chair. From gentle, fast-acting nitrous oxide to powerful IV sedation, we can customize our sedation options to meet your needs and the procedures you’re undergoing for a truly comfortable experience from beginning to end.
Please contact our Los Gatos, CA practice today if you have any questions or you’re ready to schedule your first appointment with one of our doctors. Dr. Matthew Diercks and Dr. Liza Karamardian can’t wait to welcome you! We also serve the nearby areas of San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga, Cupertino, and beyond.
Our available services include the following: