Dental Crowns in Los Gatos
Dental damage can happen to the best of us, leaving people with teeth that are pained, broken, or missing altogether. At Los Gatos Dental Group, we want to give you back your perfect smile in a comfortable and minimally invasive way, and our custom crowns and bridges are the solution. These restorations are designed to be as durable and functional as your natural teeth, and our all-ceramic options offer that natural, aesthetically pleasing look you want as well. Better yet, our state-of-the-art CEREC technology can create them in just one appointment!
Dr. Sawyer, Dr. Diercks, and Dr. Karamardian’s top goal is simply to get you back to enjoying a better, brighter smile as soon as possible. Contact our Los Gatos, CA office today to schedule a consultation with us! We also serve the nearby areas of Campbell, Cupertino, San Jose, Saratoga, and beyond.
Crowns are designed to cover the entire surface of one tooth, restoring its natural size and shape and protecting the existing structure from further breakage or infection.
Our team often recommends having a dental crown placed for the following reasons:
- A tooth has a bad cavity that’s too large to be treated with a traditional filling.
- A tooth’s been badly broken or fractured in an accident.
- A tooth’s become weakened over time and is in need of additional support.
- A tooth has cosmetic flaws that need correction, such as an uneven shape.
- A tooth has been treated with root canal therapy and is in need of additional support.
- A missing tooth has been replaced with a dental implant and is in need of restoration.