Full Mouth Reconstruction – Los Gatos, CA
Get Your Oral Health Back on Track
Some patients struggle with severe or complex oral health problems. If that is true of you, take heart. We know how discouraging it can be to suffer from issues like missing teeth, decay, and gum disease. Our Los Gatos team is here to help. We might recommend that you undergo full mouth reconstruction, which is a custom treatment plan that aims to get your oral health back on track as efficiently as possible.
Why Choose Los Gatos Dental Group for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Sedation Available for Comfortable Treatment
- Highly Skilled & Empathetic Dental Team
- Advanced Technology for Optimum Results
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Full mouth reconstruction might be a good option for you if:
- You struggle with poor oral health. Full mouth reconstruction can address a wide range of issues. Even if you have dealt with problems for years, there is hope for you to gain a new and strong smile!
- You want efficient treatment. Full mouth reconstruction is more efficient than getting separate treatments completed at various points in time.
- You are committed to good habits. You might need to make some adjustments to your routine in order to maintain the results of your full mouth reconstruction.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
The full mouth reconstruction process starts with a consultation. We will examine your mouth, take some X-rays, and ask about your medical history. We will also learn about your goals for treatment. From there, we can take a digital scan of your teeth and use it to give you a preview of your proposed care plan.
Your full mouth reconstruction might include:
- Gum disease therapy to rid your mouth of troublesome infections.
- Dental implants or other forms of tooth replacement to restore lost dentition.
- Metal-free crowns or fillings to repair damaged teeth or replace old metal restorations.
- Cosmetic treatments, such as veneers or teeth whitening, to help you feel confident about your new smile.
From beginning to end, the full mouth reconstruction process may take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.
Understanding the Cost of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction can vary in price. The cost depends on which procedures you undergo and the extent of those procedures. During your consultation, we will be able to share some specific numbers with you. Dental insurance may pay for a portion of your care, and we accept financing from both CareCredit and Lending Club. We even have an in-office savings plan that may be helpful.
Keep in mind that although full mouth reconstruction may seem pricey, it is a worthwhile investment in your oral health and overall wellness!