Reopening Protocol – Los Gatos, CA
For Your Health & Safety
We hope you and your family are in good health.
Our dental office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
To ensure the health and safety of our patients and our team, we have implemented the following practices:
- Our dental office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the dental office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the dental office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the dental office for you to use as needed.
- We will be utilizing a “virtual” waiting room by asking you to remain in your car or outside the dental office until we contact you to come in.
- We ask that you wear a mask in order to enter our dental office.
- We will take your temperature upon entering the dental office with a non-contact thermometer. You will then immediately be guided to your dental operatory to minimize any contact with other patients.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- We have implemented additional air filtration systems and aerosol-reducing devices to keep our air as sanitary as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our dental office.
Dr. Diercks, Dr. Karamardian and your team at Los Gatos Dental Group